Samvi
Samvi asks:
Q:

I got admission for Masters at San diego state university and Master's in clinical research @ Univ of San diego.Which one would be the best option?

I got admission for Master's in San diego state university and Advance Master's in clinical research in University of San diego. I am confused about the job opportunities. Which one would be the best option for my career?
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|
Hello, I shared your question with Melanie Rome, a college admissions counselor based in Southern California (http://www.melanierome.com ). Here is the response she provided...

"I suggest that he/she get a few opinions from experts in her field.  These experts can be found by looking up the authors of important papers published in her/his field.  Usually these experts would be happy to offer in opinion as to which school has the best department.  In addition, it would also matter, in picking a school, if he/she plans on working towards a doctorate."

She also suggested that you add more information about what particular area of clinical research, to improve the advice you receive.

For general information about both schools, I suggest researching them in Education.com's colleges directory: http://www.education.com/colleges/

I'm also including below information to help prepare for college, and information about careers. Thanks for asking!

0
0
schoolanduniversity
schoolandun... , Teacher, Parent writes:
You can also refer this website for educational information on available courses in USA!

www.SchoolandUniversity.com

Thanks!

1
0
Lisa18967
Lisa18967 writes:
Crna School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts
Crna School Admissions: The Cold Hard Facts Was Developed Using A Timeline Approach For The Applicant To Use Throughout The Application Process. It Is Full Of Tips And Strategies That Current Crna Students Used To Get Into Different Crna Programs

0
0