Samvi asks:

I got admission for Masters at San diego state university and Master's in clinical research @ Univ of San diego.Which one would be the best option?

I got admission for Master's in San diego state university and Advance Master's in clinical research in University of San diego. I am confused about the job opportunities. Which one would be the best option for my career?
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

Hello, I shared your question with Melanie Rome, a college admissions counselor based in Southern California ( ). Here is the response she provided...

"I suggest that he/she get a few opinions from experts in her field.  These experts can be found by looking up the authors of important papers published in her/his field.  Usually these experts would be happy to offer in opinion as to which school has the best department.  In addition, it would also matter, in picking a school, if he/she plans on working towards a doctorate."

She also suggested that you add more information about what particular area of clinical research, to improve the advice you receive.

For general information about both schools, I suggest researching them in's colleges directory:

I'm also including below information to help prepare for college, and information about careers. Thanks for asking!

schoolandun... , Teacher, Parent writes:
You can also refer this website for educational information on available courses in USA!