JaRinda2010
JaRinda2010 asks:
Q:

Adults Online High School Diploma

Im 21 years old, I dropped out of school at the age of 16 due to medical reasons I have tried taking my GED and I passed everything but my essay and I have took it 3 time I dont want to have to take it again I would like to be ble to go to online classes and earn my high school diplomab but I work full time and have a 2 year old son to raise DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A OKLAHOMA ACCREDITED ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL at a low cost
In Topics: Homeschooling, GED programs

|
Mauimom2008
Mauimom2008 writes:
I just finished my High School Deploma online just a few months ago with Penn Foster and I cant tell you how helpful it was to be able to do it online and at my own pace. I am not sure how you can do the pricing but I paid monthly. I dropped out of High School at 17 and I realized a few years later how hopeless it was to try and find a good job without a deploma so I did some research and found them. I got all of my materials in the mail or I read all of my books online when I had time, did the tests when I felt ready and I also was able to transfer any credits I had gotten from my past school. I have 3 kids now and a full time job so there was no way to try and fit in time away from the house to get my GED or anything else. Hopefully this helps. Good luck!

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You can try searching for their contact number. Call them and ask whatever the hanging questions on your mind.

1
0
jaallgood02
jaallgood02 writes:
well you see. i think a online class would be a great way to get back up there, and taking car of a two year old is hard, I think you should go to Virginia university. they have great online websites.

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
Please search on Google for a better online guide...:)

0
0
Anonymous