mummysaurus
mummysaurus asks:
Q:

I need answers for this compound word worksheet.

looking at this Compound word worksheet "compound word match" from http://www.education.com/worksheet/article/comp...,   anyone have the answer for me to check?

Sunshine, cheeseburger, catfish? frogdog?

thanks.
In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work

|

I think I got the correct answers - sunshine, catfish, cheeseburger, pancake, treefrog, doghouse.  There were a couple that might mix up your students.  I was thinking cheesecake and dogwood so if a student came up with those answers, you might want to explain that even though they are compound words, they are not the ones  this worksheet is looking for.  Each picture has to be used once and you have to use all of the words.

Hope that helps.

3
0

Erowbug
Erowbug writes:
sunshine, catfish,dog house, tree frog, pan cake.

0
0
ashok.adidhala
ashok.adidh... writes:
my niece abignareddy

0
0
grrrrrr
grrrrrr writes:
Sunshine
Catfish
Cheeseburger
Treefrog
Doghouse
Pancake

0
0
jinjohn218
jinjohn218 writes:
hi....Teaching kindergartners how to put compound words together can be an enjoyable and interactive experience for them. Start with simple worksheets and activities. Children then can progressively do more complex compound activities to develop their skills in putting words together and understanding the English language. Most likely, once the kids understand the concept, they will enjoy the challenge of the activities as they progress.

0
0