neena , Student asks:

How to apply for b.ed from Delhi university without employment certificate?

I am a commerce graduate with distinction from mumbai SNDT university. i want to do b.ed from delhi. i visited various sites but all universities of delhi is asking for 2years employment certificate for commerce student for b.ed course. but i do not have any employment certificate.

Now what should i do?i want to do b.ed any how.please reply me.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Getting ready for college
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

I'm sorry you didn't get a quicker response to your question. The community is primarily focused on education and parenting in the United States.

I suggest contacting the university's admissions office or guidance counselors to learn what they suggest for students in situations such as yours. Alternatively, you might also explore achieving your employment certificate to meet the requirement. I believe there are also websites focused on Indian education, so you may find suggestions from students and/or experts on there too.

Thanks for asking!
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely