loraanderson
loraanderson asks:
Q:

How do I apply to become a substitute teacher?

i am a retired sales professional who has always desired to teach. I cannot committ to a full time schedule, but I want to do some part time work with children. Please email me or call with details.

Lora Anderson
1065 S. Citrus Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca. 90019
(323) 424-3137- home
(816) 509-5915- cell
lalakc8@yahoo.com- email
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
First off, I wouldn't be publishing personal info like this in an open forum - be more careful! Secondly, all you need to do is search the school district website for an application (see website for LAUSD). There are many other communities in your area, Pasadena, for example, so you will want to search in all the districts within your commuting distance. You may wish to start with smaller districts with fewer "problem" schools than LA, to test the waters for yourself. I'm a retired educator but earlier in my career I substituted to earn money for grad school and found it a rewarding experience.  Good luck!

0
0