Gookers
Gookers asks:
Q:

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!! Its about my concern of having sex with someone!!:0

I want to have sex in two weeks (next Friday) but i need some help. If I'm not taking birth control how sufficient is one condom? Is using two better? Does it make the risk of getting pregnant lower? I want to have sex but I'm afraid to get pregnant and I can't get birth control so how reliable is a condom? How big is the possibility that I might get pregnant without being on birth control but using a condom (or maybe two)? Is there a shot I can take at the hospital to give me an immediate abortion just in case I might've gotten pregnant after sex? If so how much is it to get it if i just show up at the hospital after having sex?
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

Dear Gookers:

Calm down and think carefully. Why is having sex on Friday so important? Sexual behavior between two people requires privacy and safety. For most states, there is also an age of consent usually sixteen.  First a male partner using a condom is good but not perfect. They break and slip sometimes.  Two condoms are not better.  Getting pregnant is always a possibility and Plan B is available only in some states without a prescription to people over 16-17 years old. Plan B you can Google, but don't use it or count on it for birth control.  Going to the hospital is an option, but there is no magic "shot".

Think about whether this is really worth it to you.  Have you talked to your parents about birth control before?  Maybe now is the time to have the discussion. Planned Parenthood in your community may be able to counsel you as well as your health teacher in school.

Form the sounds of your request, there is an element of fear. Best not to have sex now and not yet.  If all your partner wants is sex, I would find another partner.

4
0

Conjm
Conjm writes:
Sex should not be a casual or rushed decision. Please think about why you feel you have to have sex next Friday. There are more things to be concerned with than just getting pregnant. What about sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, and the emotional toll it may take on you if the other person ends up just using you. There is a reason sex is to be saved for marriage. By having sex outside of marriage you are basically committing adultery on your future spouse. Please think about why you want to have sex and perhaps seek out someone you trust that is an adult and more than anything don't give into peer pressure.

1
0
Please don't rush into this, Gookers! This is a big deal - not a decision to be taken lightly.

1
0