Kirs_j
Kirs_j asks:
Q:

Is this really asthma?

I was found to have an innocent heart murmur a few years ago. then, when i mentioned my trouble breathing during physical activities to my doctor he said i had exercise induced asthma. i mentioned the murmur to him and he said it was barely noticeable. i was given a prescription for singuliar to take before exercise. i have since stopped taking the medication, but I've noticed other things. i have trouble talking and walking or even going up and down the stairs. i also have a strange cough, which seems to be more pronounced after consuming dairy products. i also have a runny nose every morning. is this just asthma? or could it be something more?
In Topics: Physical Health, Exercise and fitness

|

Call your doctor back and describe what you said here.  You are on the correct medicine for exercise induced asthma but that condition should not produce a "strange cough" or be related to dairy products. There may be allergies as well as EIA that your physician can help you with. Give her a call.

0
0