yankee asks:

Can I attend a different school district if I live in the same county paying tuition?

In Topics: Choosing a school

Hello - If I understand your question correctly, you're asking if you could send a child to a school in a different district than you're assigned to, even if it meant you had to pay tuition in order to do so.

The answer to that question varies from district to district. Some districts allow inter-district and intra-district transfers if they have space available in the requested school. Typically to accomplish this you'll have to complete a request form (available at the district).

Your willingness to pay tuition to the new school won't be a factor in whether or not this is possible. The best way to find out if you can do this is to call the district office of the school you're hoping to attend.