kbrosnihan32 asks:

Can I attend a different school district if I live in the same county for free?

My school district is fine, but very small and the people have been giving me a hard time. If I want to switch to another High School that is in a neighboring town, would my family need to pay tuition?
In Topics: Choosing a school
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:

I recommend that one of your parents contact the school district for the high school you would like attend, to inquire about its enrollment policies for transfer students. If your parents don't know the district's contact info, they can research it in SchoolFinder:

I also recommend that you talk with your parents, teachers and the principal at the current school about the issues you're having with people 'giving you a hard time'. If bullying is involved, here is a resource to support you and your family in addressing this very serious issue: http://www.education.com/topic/school-bullying-teasing/

Now is also a good time for you and your family to consider your college options. I'm including two resources below to help in that discussion and decision-making.

Have a great school year!

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely