std1969
std1969 asks:
Q:

my baby just had her 2 month vaccinations

She just had her 2 month immunizations and both of her legs are red and swollen is that normal
In Topics: Physical Health, Parenting / Our Family

|

Check with your pediatrician.  This is a sometime occurance depending on the size of the infant's thighs.

Wayne Yankus,MD, FAAP

1
0

ASimon
ASimon writes:
Hi std1969
    Im sorry to hear your baby isn't feeling well! While I can't give you any specific medical advice I can say the very first people you should search for help from is your doctor!!! Don't take medical advice from the internet since people could easily misinterpret symptoms, give incorrect treatments, and have no health credentials whatsoever! Depending on your babies history, the vaccine given, and other factors, swelling could mean many different things, but to play it safe call your doctor or local health clinic and ask, you may not even need to go in person if it's a common symptom.

1
0
Please consult your baby's pediatrician and/or the medical practitioner who examined your child and administered the immunization.

For general information about childhood immunizations, I've included a link below.

I hope you're able to get your question answered by your baby's doctor as soon as possible.

0
0