HoustonFinest
HoustonFinest asks:
Q:

How bad can bullying lead to?

|
marissa.mea
marissa.mea , Student writes:
Bullying can lead very far to thoughts that are very dangerous.

2
2
leirafun123
leirafun123 writes:
It can lead to a serious thing like hitting, kicking and all that stuff.

But it can lead to death to children who are bullied.

2
1
ghammett
ghammett , Student writes:
it can sometimes lead to suiside or a child can bring a gun to school and a whole pile of things can go rong so try to stop it!

1
1
wakkdf
wakkdf writes:
How would a person feel if they were bullied

1
1
CaleeBug
CaleeBug writes:
Bullying can lead to kids committing suicide. Which an cause depression for many people and possibly more suicide. So if you see any form of suicide you need to either help or get help from somebody else because bullying is very serious.

1
1
kiwisweater
kiwisweater writes:
it can lead to suicide,sadness, and turning into a bully, and in bad cases it can lead to revenge. they will also cut themselves, and many suicidal attempts.

0
1
morgan46
morgan46 writes:
very badly it can lead up to death if the child that is being bullying gets tired of it or they say something that makes the child wanna kill themselves

0
0
Mandocommando1
Mandocomman... writes:
Hello there....I'm not sure where you are from but I live in a VERY VERY small little town in Michigan where everyone knows everybody;) and right now in our very small district our school kids starting from elementary thru high school....just from cruel kids...were averaging about 1 suicide a month;( that's been for almost a year now!! And they say the youngest children are the meanest when it comes to bullying! I don't know how long ago you posted this question but I just found this site about five mins ago! But as kids we was raised to take care of our own troubles ya know...and we did just that! And as a young mother I started out raising my kids just the same way until all of this started in our little ole town of ours and that's when I was educated A WHOLE LOT MORE;( and it really is sad! But it's just comes down to the same thing thats happening throughout this whole country....THE WORLD JUST AIN'T THE SAME AS WHEN WE WAS KIDS! I don't know if this has helped at all but I thought I'd share what I could to try to let more parents know just how bad it is really gettin out there and especially with the Elementary students! Thanks for listening! AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR PRECIOUSE CHILDREN<3

0
0
ryciere
ryciere writes:
a lot and they was like saying bad words

0
0
Thelonehost530
Thelonehost... writes:
Bullying can lead to your child cutting, can lead to secrecy, and can lead to suicide and becoming a loner. You should check your child for cuts and signs for depression. Email me for further questions!

0
0
SharonH21
SharonH21 writes:
How bad? How about bad enough that a 12 yr.old tries to commit suicide.  How about a child who doesn't feel protected at school nor confident about approaching a teacher when kids bully, but he ends up at the nurse just at math class time, daily...hmmm! Thinking there is something wrong with this picture?  Teacher and school response after a kid punches or puts hands around the child's neck and says he is going to kill the child is less than apathetic. Bullying is forcing more and more parents to accept home schooling as an alternative to exposing their children to apathy and non-protective school atmosphere.  The teens who have been walking into schools and killing across our nation?? Do you think bullying was a part of their school life?
I should not have gotten started on this topic.

0
0
monaeohhhhsooocute
monaeohhhhs... writes:
people only bully because it happend to them and they feel like everybody else should sufer like them

0
0