allyo
allyo asks:
Q:

i had a bad life how do i make it beter

In Topics: Teen issues, Discipline and behavior challenges, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|
VeteranTeacher-Mother
VeteranTeac... writes:
Stop looking at the bad and start looking at the good...you are a survivor...that's positive, that's better...It's difficult to give specifics with such a vague question. Ask yourself, what needs to change...make a plan and act. I've also had some very devastating things happen in my life, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...dwell on your strengthens, pull from within and make some changes. Wish I knew more! Good luck and God Bless!

1
0
surkaikandace
surkaikandace , Parent writes:
I would just think of all the things you would like to do in your life.  Set goals for yourself, and make a plan to follow them.  You have to keep negative people out of your life, and find people that are positve.  Believe in yourself, and keep busy.  Remember that there is always someone out there that has had it rougher than you.  Be thankful that you are alive, and that you can make things happen if you want to, with loving you, and excepting that no one is perfect.  If you believe, than you can achieve.  Good Luck!

1
0