coconutbear12
coconutbear12 asks:
Q:

I have really bad stress and I havnt gone to school for 4 days because of it. How can I reduce my stress?

I dont know why I have really bad stress. It has never been this bad before. I have been sleeping sorta well but I go to sleep then wake up 2 hours later and when its like 1 or 2 in the morning i stay awake and cant go back to sleep. My chest hurts like it was being crushed under the weight of pound and pounds of sand. I get bad headaches and I cant listen correctly. i mess up some words sometimes to and then say a wrong answer. I just broke up with my Boy friend last week the day i didnt feel good, when my stress kicked in and science projects we have to work on. I dont know what could be the cause of it though! HELP!!
In Topics: Children and stress

|