CuriousBetty
CuriousBetty asks:
Q:

Beauty tips for mom? Looking for quick, affordable ways I can take better care of myself and look my best.

My daughter doesn't need my undivided attention as much now, and I have a bit more time that I can re-focus on myself (hooray!). I'm not really a 'girley-girl' but I would like to start looking and feeling like a woman again (vs. frumpy mom). Thought I'd reach out to other moms with school-aged kids to see how they squeeze beauty into their daily routines without spending a fortune or taking too much time. For instance, do you have tips for reducing dark circles under the eyes (besides getting more sleep)? How about for whiter teeth? For keeping your skin soft and avoiding or reducing wrinkles? Other beauty tips or products you recommend? I'd also like to hear any strategies you have for juggling your beauty routine with being a mom. Thanks!
In Topics: Physical Health, Motherhood

|

Please review these natural home spa recipes by Dr. Hillary:

http://pluggedinparents.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=206&Itemid=84
3
0

sylviagmiles
sylviagmiles writes:
As far as the skin goes, I use a lotion that is the same as Oil of Olay. It is  the Equate brand at Walmart. The same ingredient. That helps to keep my skin clear and moist. It cost about $6 or 7.

0
0
teresapeter
teresapeter writes:
I can understand your problem.After being a mom I too got this feeling,wrinkles and expression lines are very common problem due to aging.I use Vita-A-Kombi from Karin Herzog brand.This is a best anti-aging cream made from natural ingredients which reduces wrinkles and aging effects from skin.My skin get benefited from it.Hope you too get free from your problem with this.

0
0
Anonymous