Anonymous
Q:

Behavioral Intervention Activities

I work for an agency that promotes behavioral interventions for children that have mental health disorders. I love my job greatly for I work with children of all ages and types that really need these services. The main skills that we focus on are conflict resolution, problem solving, interpersonal relationship, social, and communication skills. I have been trying to come up with more activities that can promote these skills. If anyone has any ideas, websites, or activities it would be much appreciated.
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, Parenting / Our Family, Friendships and peer relationships

|

First, I would suggest perusing this website for information.  There is a "ton" of content which I am sure would be a great first start!  

I also cannot say enough good about the materials from Kidlutions.com. This site is chocked full of activities, worksheets and much more.  

Also, consider MicheleBorba.com for bullying and other information

AnnieFox.com for information on conflict resolution and bullying

NaspOnline.org  National Association for School Psychologists- use teacher and parent tabs

ABCTEACH.com for worksheets, etc.

Good luck and I hope this information proves to be helpful!

Louise Sattler,
School Psychologist

1
0
Anonymous