Annabeth
Annabeth asks:
Q:

I know this is a bit early but does anyone have any ideas what a middle school girl can do for her science fair project?

I just want to stay prepared for it since last time did not turn out so well. I want it to be better and improved than before.
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

You are wise to be thinking about your project early in the school year. But I suspect that you don't just want to do any project, and there are a zillion possibilities, but rather one that connects with your interests. So, do you have interests in particular areas of science? Can you narrow it down to life science, geology, astronomy...etc.? It might be possible for someone who doesn't know you, like me, provide some useful advice, if I knew more about your interests and goals, esp. if you are interested in a science-related career. So, since you are on this early, why don't you contemplate what you are curious about and narrow your search? Good luck!
0
0

LJMG
LJMG writes:
Actually, I saw that education.com just posted a link that had to do with science fair projects...I will try to post below.  Also, remember that science projects may seem that they don't turn out well, but don't look at it that way.  Anytime something doesn't go as planned, you've actually thrown another variable into the project.  You can always make a project out of why your other project failed.  Science is a never ending search to the question of, "Why?"  Try www.sciencebob.com

0
0