Anonymous
Q:

Is body hair anywhere possible?

Excessive body hair while going through puberty
In Topics: Physical Health, Teen issues

|

With the pubertal rush, body hair appears in the pubic arch, and axilla or arm pits. Later in men on the chest and stomach. Women can have a lanugo or fine hair in most of the same places.  Hirsuteness or excessive hair can be an issue and I recommend a visit to your doctor to evaluate the situation.

0
0

aarti934
aarti934 writes:
good preserve your thumbs a whole lot of scrolling. http://snapchatupdate.com a video recording with doodles, word and nice.

0
0
Gabriel99
Gabriel99 writes:
I think it's vary different people to people and on specific part of the body having hair is possible. Some people have Excessive body hair and at the same time some people don't have hair as well. However, here i like to share a link http://helpwithessays.org/buy-affordable-essays-written-online-by-our-experts/ which is suitable for the students like this website where students can get answers of their questions.

0
0
john18967
john18967 writes:
For men, the Bodygroom 1100 is an excellent compliment to one of the bigger models like the Bodygroom 3100 (which my husband uses regularly) or 7100 (which we bought for our teen). The trimming head on the 1100 is smaller like a disposable razor, and it fits and glides more easily in smaller contoured areas, such as under the arms and in the private parts area. The 1100 has a protective guard that prevent cuts and it can be swapped with a little comb attachment to trim hair to 1/8". My husband and I have been using the 1100 a couple weeks and neither of us have been nicked or cut. All models, including the 1100, can be used wet or dry, but my husband and I agree they all work best on dry skin pulled taut. Unlike other models, the 1100 doesn't have a rechargeable battery and instead runs on one AA battery (included).

I don't recommend the 1100 as a substitute for the 3100 or 7100 because it has less power and such a small trimming head, so it would take too much time and effort for whole body grooming (unless you hardly have any body hair). The 3100 and 7100 are far more powerful and have bigger trimming heads to shave or trim larger and hairier areas better and faster. But the 1100 is perfect for smaller areas that are delicate or contoured (like arm pits and private parts), and my husband finds it more comfortable and efficient to use the 1100 in those areas as the 3100 is larger and harder to maneuver due to its overall size and trimming head size (though it does work). It's easier to trim underarm hair to a more even length with the 1100.

I've tested the 1100 and 3100 myself even though I'm a woman. I love the smaller 1100 used on dry skin for a quick shave of my legs or underarms, and it also works great for bikini area trimming and shaving

0
0