901061
901061 asks:
Q:

What do you like about teaching?

In Topics: School and Academics, My Relationship with my child's school

|

For me it is working with the students.  I love to see the "light go on" when they finally understand a skill or concept they have been struggling to understand.  I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for learning.  I like to listen to what they have to say and what is on their minds.  No matter how bad my day could be, a single child can turn it around.

I would like to know what others like about teaching.

0
0

chemteacher
chemteacher writes:
I love the fact that I get to spend time with interesting people, learning from them, and discovering new ways to help them understand not only the material (chemistry) but why we need it and how it impacts our everyday life. Every year is another opportunity for me to grow, learn, and discover something I did not know before.

0
0
NishaKaushik
NishaKaushik writes:
I like to interact with students, using different teaching methods, meet with different people and learn something new from them as well as increase our teaching quality...

0
0