raven-nichole2206
raven-nicho... asks:
Q:

I have a boyfriend and I dont know how to tell my parents, What do I do??

I'm 16 in the 11th grade and I've been dating this guy for about two months now and he is 16 almost 17. I'm really feeling this guy and I feel like we are going to be together for a while, but one thing, my parents dont know!! I dont really know how to tell them all because they never really approved of me dating someone, they feel that I am wayyy too young to date. I'm an A,B student, I cheer, dance, and a wonderful student, I dont understand what's the problem. I'm not the type of girl to get of track because of a boy, I will always be the same person.
Anyway, PLEASE HELP ME, I really need to talk to them!
In Topics: Teen issues

|
Fallen_angel26
Fallen_ange... writes:
hey
i started dating at 16 too and i`m about a b student, i thought i wouldn't get off track with my bf we did stay together for a long time but my parents found out about him months after we dated it really depends what kind of family you come from and his as well  sometimes its better to hide it but of course my first relationship was not a normal one

you may think itll be for a while but ive seen a alot of highschool relationships drop within months  im not saying yours will but maybe try and talk to them see how they react to the thought of it and tell them that youll stay focused  but i also thought i wouldnt have gone through the stuff i did when i was 16

0
0
haileycolt
haileycolt writes:
just sit down and tell them that you have been dating for as long as you have been and tell them he makes you happy and if they dont like it they cant really do anything about it they will just have to learn to live with it.

0
0
Aliechia
Aliechia , Parent writes:
Talk to them, they will be more angry if they find out you are hiding things from them. Explain to them that you are not ready for sex, or anything in that nature, but you enjoy spending time with this young man. Communication is KEY!

0
0