Helpmeplez
Helpmeplez asks:
Q:

My boyfriends told me he's bisexual?

My boyfriend just told me he thinks he's bisexual. We've been together for almost 2 years and I'm currently 8 months pregnant with our first child. I'm not sure how to feel. He says he loves me and doesn't want anyone else but I'm having a lot if mixed feelings.
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Both of you need to confront this issue which may mean that he will have sex with men while with you thus placing your health at risk.  This is not the foundation for a long term relationship with a child on the way.  Seek counseling from a reliable source in your community and go together.  His bi sexual feelings will not change and his commitment to you and your shared child may be strong, but this is not a good foundation for monogamy.

0
1

Ashes42
Ashes42 writes:
Don't worry! He just told you something huge. Don't let that change the way you think of him. You are the one he wants, not nobody else boy or girl. Let him think it through and help him along the way. There is a chance that he probably isn't and was only wondering. Even if he is, does it matter? He loves you and not anybody else. Everything will work out the way it is supposed to.

0
0
Tomj92
Tomj92 writes:
Pardon me expert above. Just because a man is bi sexual doesn't mean that he is automatically going to cheat on his eight month pregnant girlfriend. That only means he is attracted to both genders. That doesn't make him promiscuous, cheater, no committal. He probably just trusted his girlfriend well enough to tell her.

0
0