Johnnyboy123
Johnnyboy123 asks:
Q:

Breaks Inbetween classes

I have noticed at my middle/high school that students are more stressful than ever before due to no breaks inbetween classes. Do you think breaks are important inbetween classes? Also, how should I adress the principal with this unfortunate discovery?

|

graham
graham writes:
You could write a letter to the principal explaining your observations and concerns about the stress load of the children. Unfortunately schools are under pressure to increase classroom time, so a lot of schools are squeezing the free time for students. Do they have enough time to physically get to the next class?

I'm not sure if adding more time between classes would reduce the stress of the students that much, unless they are worried that they cannot make it to the next class in time- but you should not hesitate to address the topic with the school.

0
0