Collegewanter
Collegewanter asks:
Q:

Me my brother and 3 sisters all want to go to college . But the problem is I don't think my parents will be able to pay for us all?

So is there anyway we could go to college for free or at least any program that can help us with our problem ?
In Topics: Financial planning for college, Parenting siblings

|

I commend your family for putting education, including college, first. Please make an appointment (with your parents) at your guidance office or a local community college.  Both should offer free information on how to utilize databases for grants, scholarships and other programs to help finance college educations.

GOOD LUCK!!

0
0

joycehart3
joycehart3 writes:
Get a job and you might want to sign up for online college. P.S. It's a lot cheaper!

0
0
MelanyR
MelanyR writes:
Well, I do not think that you all can go to college for free. There are some benefits that governments can offer, you can look up online and see what you should do to get a grant from government. Another option is come to college you want to attend and ask about all the options available for you. It's always better to ask a professional, so choose a college, come there and ask everything you want to know. Of course taking out a student loan can be an option, but it's better to choose federal ones.

0
0
Anonymous