Jenakem
Jenakem asks:
Q:

What do I do to help my brother who seems to have changed.

OK so am older than my brother by 4 years yet he has no atom of respect for me or anybody. This is a new development which started as soon as he started secondary school last year. Am already through with secondary school. I can never send my brother on an errand because he will end up insulting me. My mom never punishes him when he insults me. I think his change in behaviour is as a result of his friends who are older than him. Also when we crack jokes he just explodes. He is also very rude paying no attention to simple rules of etiquette. He no longer says please and thank you. I don't know how to help him. I think he needs help do I tell my mom? Or is this all part of growing up? I don't know please help me. And he is just 10 if that's of any importance. Sorry that my question is very long am just frustrated.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Parenting siblings

|

Sorry to hear that you are frustrated with your brother's attitude.  If you are concerned that his attitude has changed suddenly for the worse, discuss it with you mom.  Bring to her attention your observations and ask her what she thinks should be done.

Bets regards.
0
0