Can a building administrator change IEP related service (speech,OT PT) after the IEP meeting is over without consulting specialist, teacher or parent?

As a licensed therapist I provide goals based on the child's progress, current cognitive functioning level and desired learning outcomes. The teacher approves and the IEP conference is held.  However, now many times my goals have been changed for others that are often inappropriate for the child.  When I ask the teachers why, the tell me they don't know and that nothing was changed during the meeting, and that the principal is doing it later.  This is frustrating to me as a therapist and is not in the best interest of the child.
In Topics: Special needs

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

It is my understanding that once the IEP is signed it is "cast in stone" unless there is an addendum that suggests certain revisions which have been agreed upon.   I have added two websites which discusses at length the laws regarding IEPs.

Thank you for writing.

Louise Sattler