new-jackie101
new-jackie101 asks:
Q:

Why do bullies get away with stuff and victim gets put in a room away from them ???

|

This may happen sometimes and we can understand why you would be frustrated with this.  Bullies can get away with an awful lot and if the school where the bullying is occurring has ineffective policies for handling bullying then sometimes it is the victim who ends up having to sacrifice more than the bully to try and solve the problem.  If you are struggling with this, we recommend starting a Anti-Bullying organization at your school.  Through this organization you can change the climate and culture of your school, even if it is just with a small pocket of students.  you can let the staff at the school know your concerns and maybe even bring in experts to talk to you and some of the teacher or principal at your school.  You can have a voice and through a positive organization such as this, you can be heard in a positive way.  We hope you can give it a shot!

Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge.  We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, NZ

Boys Town National Hotline-A Resource for Parents and Teens
www.YourLifeYourVoice.org
1-800-448-3000
Friend us on FACEBOOK today &
Access the live on-line support feature on www.yourlifeyourvoice.org  8-11p CST M-Th

0
0

kimimai
kimimai , Parent writes:
I've asked that same question so many times. My daughter's in public school and the amount of bullying and assaults that have happened in that school are astonishing.  In the school my daughter's in the principal has a habit of sweeping a lot of things under the carpet.

I think the reason why they put the victim in another room or at a different table is because they think they're protecting them.  In my opinion, all they're doing is making the victim feel as though he/she has done something wrong.

1
0