mrs.mclovin
mrs.mclovin asks:
Q:

what is bulling to you and what are some effects to it

|
mrs.mclovin
mrs.mclovin writes:
welllll is you have to ask, ask the public

0
0
candybear1
candybear1 writes:
I think bulling is horable it should never be taken lightly!I have been bulled and I have got physically hurt.I went through a lot till I spoke up I regret it.

0
0
ebhs
ebhs writes:
it can make some people hat their self and and some times when peopel get bulled by kids at school some times they would kill their self and thats not good when kids bully and bully because they would not like to get bulled

0
0
madisonnnn
madisonnnn writes:
I feel like i want to cry so hard.It is mostly teasing.

1
0
garrettgum123
garrettgum123 writes:
Well, bullying to me is ANYTHING that hurts the others feeling. I get bullyed. My voice is higher than most boys. Everyone at my school knows my dad is a cop and they still make fun of me. I have friends that help me through tough times though!

0
0
GinaPasser
GinaPasser writes:
Being teased about looks, weight, color of skin, anything. To the point that the child is depressed and does not want to tell the school counselor because it makes things worse(the childs perception.)  I , as a parent, believe it is true, because if the kids that are doing the teasing get talked to, written up and a file in permanent record, instead of it going away and the issue resolved, that person or persons will make it a point to continue as before and make it worse. It is a catch 22 as a parent. We turn this in with the relief that finally our child can go to school and not have to be harassed and just be there for the learning. But instead, their grades go down due to self esteem and self confidence hit the floor. Stops caring about grades, and depression escalates.

0
0