tatyannamckinney
tatyannamck... asks:
Q:

Why are bullies so mean to peolpe like me?

I was in class and people call me slow duck and a big mouth girl. Can anyone tell me why?

|
Shineybuny
Shineybuny writes:
Okay, explain to me more about your problem. The bullying depends on what type of school and state you are in. I was in Louisiana and the school I went to first I also got hateful and rude comments. How I passed through that? I actually studied harder. You got internet to start using. Google is your friend. If you think you are slow then you can become fast. All people are born with the same set of mind no one is born "Smart". It's based on your teachers and how you were raised. So, ignore all those people. It will be hard at first if you can't, then listen to music and maybe read a Bible (No? haha) So keep your head up girl and you will be better then those other people. Did you know that talking takes off some energy and puts you in stress?

0
1
pinkydisanto
pinkydisanto writes:
They are probably jealous of you. I'm sure you are nice and pretty/handsome.

1
0