Q:

Where to buy borax?

Asked by Samantha after reviewing the activity, "Grow Sparkling Borax Crystals":
http://www.education.com/activity/article/borax...
In Topics: Science fair, Helping my child with science

|
Hi, Here are borax 'shopping results' via a Google search:

http://bit.ly/bucdog

You can buy it online or at your local hardware store. Some supermarkets also carry it.

Thanks for asking!

2
0
mamiflores91
mamiflores91 writes:
Go to your local supermarket.They will have it in their laundry isle.

2
0
Dae'Zanae10
Dae'Zanae10 writes:
You can buy Borax at any local Wal-Mart or a local Kmart!Thank You!!

2
1
mykayla100
mykayla100 writes:
hi cool

2
0
mykayla100
mykayla100 writes:
hi cool

1
0
Alanooo
Alanooo writes:
You may find it at many chemical suppliers, and it should be provided by providers with crystallization services, and BOC Sciences is recommended.

0
0
Alanooo
Alanooo writes:
You can also buy it from chemical suppliers, especially the ones that offer crystallization services.

0
0
john18967
john18967 writes:
Picked up a case of this after I started learning how to make my own cleaning supplies and realized that they not only were a fraction of the cost, took minutes (for all but a few)to make and worked as well if not better than what I was paying a fortune for.
Making your own dishwasher detergent takes about 5 minutes and costs half of what you are paying now. Fabric softener...I can make it for about a buck a gallon and it works better than Downy...I find my towels have better absorbency. My biggest thrill has been making my own laundry soap...I can make TEN GALLONS for about $3.00!!!! I find it works just as well as Tide or Wisk, the brands I had been using. Now I make my ten gallons and give some away to family and friends and I am a superstar! I bought this in bulk so that I can make up ten gallon batches for my local food bank...people without jobs need to clean their clothes as well as eat and this can cut down on their living expenses dramatically.
I highly recommend you do a search of YOUTUBE for instructions...like me, you will be hooked.

0
0