MTabaro asks:

Where to buy supplies

In one of the projects we are asked to buy 12 inch long wire.  One is copper, one is brass and the other steel.  I'm trying to find out where I can buy this material to do the project "Which Metal Conducts Heat Best"?

In Topics: Science fair

john18967 writes:
This is a really good quality organizer caddy. The metal material is strong and sturdy, even the metal mesh areas. The compartments are spacious, I can fit all my pens and accessories with no issues. There is also a nifty slide-out compartment on the bottom. I especially like the rubber stubs on the bottom so that it wouldn't slide, and for the price, it's perfect on my glass panel desk.

Highly recommended!

Just what I was looking for. Holds a good amount but isn't too big. Height is just right. I love the four divisions. I keep my pens and art supplies on one side, makeup brushes and eye pencils on the other. The shallow shelves in the middle are perfect for small desktop items like calligraphy nibs and staplers. The little drawer is handy as well. The rubber grips at the bottom prevent it from sliding around on my cheap Ikea desk. Great little find.
I was trying to decide between this and two other caddies, and I picked this one because it looked like the pen holder areas were bigger than the other ones I was looking at. I'm glad I did pick this one because I have lots of pens and this holds them all with room to spare. I really don't use post it notes at my desk in my apartment, so I've found other smalls to put in the other areas of the caddy.