Devin0996
Devin0996 asks:
Q:

What is it called if you're physically abused by a teen through their parent ?

On 4/25/13. Me and my girlfriend were at our track meet. We walked and talked for a while then while entering the bleachers or the stands, her mother walks over and says, " you better stay away from him", looks at me and continues, "or there will be a scene. " we walked off our separate rows to sit an watch our team. Where the physical part happened is where I was standing, leaning against the rail of the stands, talking to my friend. My girl friends sister walks down and starts to interview me of what I have been doing with her sister. Accusing me of raping her sister (my girlfriend), saying that her mom was going to put me in jail after I was 18, and that her mom was going to sue me. For whatever reason I had no clue. But she then looks up to her mother while "interviewing" me and notices that her mom is making a gesture for her to do. Her mom is mouthing the words "punch him" and punching her fist into her hand while saying this. She then goes to talk to her mom. She comes back and punches me in the jaw. This actually happened at a total of three times. The fourth time would have happened but the girl that punched me couldn't after her mom told her to stop because her mom had said that she didn't want to be responsible for a murder of me. I have the slightest clue of what this could be called. There are 2 witnesses for the first act of the threat , and four witnesses for the physical act of harm. What should I do an what is this called.
In Topics: Teen issues

|

christiangirliemiranda
christiangi... writes:
I would file a restraining order against this family if they continue to threaten you. Threats are not to be taken lightly, especially nowadays. Discuss this with your parents or guardians and if this continues to happen, definitely file a restraining order before things get too far.
GOD BLESS!

0
0