Q:

Is Calvin Coolidge a bad high school?

asked by Alexus via email
In Topics: Back to school, Choosing a school

|
Hi Alexus,

The answer to this question is going to depend on how you define "bad" or the criteria you use to evaluate the school.

I would start with a search in SchoolFinder to learn about the school's Academic Performance Index (API), test scores and community reviews.
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

I would also contact the school to learn about their campus offerings, and other academic, social and environmental factors in selecting a school. Additionally, I'd schedule a visit to the campus to talk with teachers and parents to learn about the school from them.  

I'm including some links below you may also find helpful for this stage of your child's education and development. Good luck in your research on the high school -- I hope you are able to produce a well-informed answer to the question.

0
0
karelg
karelg writes:
I don't want to exactly point out that its a bad or good school. But my views are it's not a bad school either. As I have read reviews of parents about Calvin Coolidge. There might be some bad experience of someone you heard about or your friend or relative. You can also see those reviews & ratings on the resource website.

0
0