LILTONY
LILTONY asks:
Q:

DOES CENTRAL FL SCHOOLS USE THIS WEBSITE FOR TEACHING AIDES

I NOTICE MY CHILD HAS BEEN IN THIS PROGRAM SINCE 2007-AND I SIGNED HIM UP JUST THIS YEAR-SO I WAS JUST WONDERING

SCHOOL:RIVERSIDE ELEM.

|
LILTONY
LILTONY writes:
I REALLY LIKE THIS EDUCATION.COM FREE RESOURCEAIDE FOR THE 2ND GRADE.MY CHILD LIKES TO DO THE WORKSHEET AND AN GAMES

1
1
Hi LilTony, Thanks for the compliment about Education.com - very glad to hear that your family is finding the website to be both useful and fun!

Primarily, it is parents (like you) who come to the Education.com website to get information they need to support their children's unique educational and developmental needs, and for ideas to make learning more fun. However, some teachers do comment that they find the resources on Education.com valuable as well.

If the teachers at your child's school don't already know about Education.com, by all means, please do tell them (and other parents at the school)! If you don't already have the school's contact info handy, you can use SchoolFinder to locate it:
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

I'm also including below a few other resources you may find helpful with the Back to School transition. I hope your child has a great school year!

1
0