Anonymous
Q:

How can I change my child pre-k school that she just start attending.

Hi, I like to know how can I change the pre-k school that my child's attending now. The reason why is that I  Just find out the day before class that this universal pre- school put 50% of disable pre-k student together with the regular student. I am concern about my child's learning under this enviroment.
What is the process to change pre-k school to another
Do I need to wait until next semester.

Thanks
In Topics: Preschool, Choosing a preschool

|

AmberKate123
AmberKate123 writes:
wow really? I'm so sorry you had to deal with this horrible matter in your child's classroom! Obviously, teachers should know that your child was too good to be with "disabled" children. Poor you...
I feel so sorry for your child because you are hindering him/her from learning about compassion, humanity, responsibility, respect, ethical values, and diversity. Those "disabled" children are going to thrive in a classroom with your amazingly perfect child but if that's not enough to make you change your mind...your child will learn from the experience as well. Maybe you should have been put in there with the "disabled" children. They have feeling as well. By the way, anywhere you go is going to have a diversity of children or else that would be discrimination.

0
0