Challie asks:

What should I do to change my daughter from her school district

I live in the Township of Union,NJ, my child was bullied for 2 years the school did nothing (it start in 3rd grade). She know has a eating disorder and all ready tried to cut her self in the class room she is in 6th grade now, she having problems with her grades after being a real good student the school district does not allowed her to go to the other midle school in the area.
In Topics: Choosing a school
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely