denise1976
denise1976 asks:
Q:

i want to change my daughters high school

how do i go about transferring my daughter to a high school out of our district how do i go about doing this?
In Topics: Back to school

|

Lonnie K. Chin

Hello Denise!
     Go to the administrative office of the district you would like your daughter to attend and inquire about their regulations regarding out-of-district transfers.  If there's room at the school of your choice after local students are assigned, your daughter could be admitted providing your current school district is willing to release her and transfer ADA (Average Daily Attendance) funds to that school district.  Of course, you would go to your current local school district to request a transfer to another district. There will probably be some kind of formal application process involving both school districts.
      Good luck and I hope your daughter is happy and successful in whatever school she attends!

0
0

Paulaw81
Paulaw81 writes:
How do I go about changing my daughter to another school and move her to my mums area. This will mean she will be staying with her from Sunday to Friday. There has been a lot of problems in her current school and she refuses to go back to that school I am not completely sure on what to do and need advice please.

0
0