dazdouz
dazdouz asks:
Q:

Should I move my kids to a different school?

Hello there! I am a mother of 2 children 4 and 6 they are going to an Armenian school one of them has finished kindergarten and I'm thinking to change for an English school where they will learn English,arabic and french because they are staying very weak in the Armenian school and the studies will get more hard and no practise in language but what i am scared of is that my big one is so sensitive If i changed him now will he cope or not there cousins are going to this English school also will that help a little?Oh maybe after 2 years we will move to Canada which I'm not sure about it so I'm little bit confused to what should I do please give me you're advise
In Topics: Choosing a school, Learning a second language

|

Caring2
Caring2 writes:
 I would say the best time to change schools is when there are younger like this.  The cousins being there will also be helpful.  You may share openly with your children about what you would like about the English school and see how they react.  You may also ask the English school if your children may come for a visit, especially on a day when they are doing a special activity.  Maybe they could also visit their cousins classrooms. If there is any way for them to spend "Friend" time with some of the friends who would be in their new class this would also help.  God's Blessings.

0
0