Annagail asks:

Hi, I am checking to see who [my son]'s assigned 5th grade teacher will be in this coming school  year. Thanks

In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school

Hi, I suggest contacting the school directly to get the answer to your question. If you don't have the school's contact information handy, and if the school is located in the U.S., you may use SchoolFinder to research the school's contact info:

The school may be closed for the summer break, and if so, you may need to wait to learn the answer until the week before school starts. My child's school doesn't release teacher assignments until a few days before school starts (and her previous school had a similar policy). Once ready, the schools posted the assignments to bulletin boards near the school office. Contact your child's school to find out how and when they announce teacher assignments.

Thanks for asking!