boucherblue1
boucherblue1 asks:
Q:

My child applied to go to high school here. How do I know if she will be exceped or not?

Member Added on Mar 2, 2011
accepted*

|

Contact the school administration and find out the cicumstances for admission to the school. I hope that your daughter finds the school friendly and academically challenging.

1
0

laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi boucherblue1,

If your child applied to a public high school here in the United States - assuming you reside in the proper area you should be all set. I could see special cases where automatic enrollment at the local high school might not be a given (ie: overcrowding = sending new students elsewhere) but you should contact the school or district in question for a more accurate answer.

If your child applied to a private school, the answer might not be as clear cut. You should contact the school to find out if they have space for your child, and what would make them a better applicant.

2
0
Bonneyjoe
Bonneyjoe writes:
To know that depends  a lot of factors; did  the pass will in the exams leading the high school.

0
0