falyshasmom
falyshasmom asks:
Q:

how old does your child have to be before being able to attend preschool??

In Topics: Preschool, Choosing a preschool, Preparing my child for preschool

|
Simran77
Simran77 writes:

Depends from preschool to preschool. Some preschools take children above 2.5 years. Whereas some preschools like EuroKids take in children above 1.5 years.

I personally sent my son to EuroKids when he was 1.5 years old and I think kids should be put in a preschool at the earliest age because they learn so much. Besides gaining knowledge, they also learn how to mingle with other children and make new friends.

Regards,
Simran

1
0
jasween.kaur
jasween.kaur writes:
well,,, hi simran... i like your point as it justifies a lot for the child's bright progression in future education. well... i have a son of 2.5 years old and he is very quick in learning. he can also speak very well. he comprehends conversations too. but, the only problem is that he is always in motion. he loves it this way and he hates being motionless. so what do i do as this will hinder his attention in the preschool (when i enrol him) lesson thus being a disturbance for the other students as well as making it difficult for the other teachers to control him. what do i do? please help...

0
0