karla27 asks:

What if my child dropped out at the age of 17?

Ok.. my daughter dropped out after spring break because she said she hated the school were she was going... She was a junior with 21 credits...My question is if my daughter wants to go to school again.. will she start as a junior or a senior... or can she do half junior and half senior.....
In Topics: School and Academics, Teen issues

It is too bad your daughter dropped out of school, but we cannot always control what our teens do.  If she decides she wants to go back, speak to the guidance department to see what her class status would be.

The class standing will depend on your state's academic regulations and the school's requirements.

If you want to prepared, just in case she asks you about it, you could call now and be armed with the information.
Lots of luck.
Bette J. Freedson, LICSW, LCSW, CGP
Clinical Social Worker