lphilly
lphilly asks:
Q:

How is the No Child Left Behind act affecting our children's education?

Hi
I am a mother of a high school student in phila. I am writing a thesis for my english class to earn my BA degree. the topic I have choosen is the effect of the "no child left behind" and how it is affecting our children's education. I just wanted some feedback on the subject from parents and educators. No names would be entered.

Thank You
In Topics: National education standards and No Child Left Behind

|
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Mom,
I am the founder of a children's literacy non-profit that is an approved NCLB provider. Since your request is for your thesis I will as an educator share our yearly student results with you. We are very proud of the gains that we have made with our students. Please keep in mind that the individual student outcome depends on many factors. The results that I share with you are a representation of what can be done,  not necessarily what all provider do. email:barbara@kidangel.org and reference what the email is about. I am glad to help you out!

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

0
0
lkauffman writes:
There is a lot of information out there on No Child Left Behind. We have worked hard to gather some of the best-of-the-best from around the web on the topic. Check out the following section of the site for background and information on NCLB:

http://www.education.com/reference/topic/StandardsAndTesting_NoChildLeftBehind/

Good luck to you in your very important research!

Counseling Psychologist
Education.com Reference Team

0
0