apr21
apr21 asks:
Q:

Can my child be punished by making him stand up against a wall in school?

Another child in my child's class told the teacher that he swore when he didn't.  My child has never swore and I make sure of that because I have brought him up well. So my child was made to stand up against a wall in break time in the corridor while all other staff and pupils walked past him, he is 5 years old.  Are they allowed to do this and do you think this is right?

|
amylouise1994

Best Answer!

I am not a parent, but i work in a nursery, and in my opinion i believe this is completely out of order. what has been done to your child, I'm sure would of made them feel unwanted and uncomfortable.
if i was you, i would want to see the clear polices and procedures on discipline, i would also if not already demand in the politest way possible to be explained what happened, then explain your and your child's side of the story, and make them listen! you have your rights!
and if this doesn't work, go to the board of governors!
i hope this helps!

1
0