This member has earned 19 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
How to help a child with self-control issues?
- He can't sit still at carpet time
- He's often missing playtime as a punishment
- He finds it hard to focus/ concentrate unless it is playing lego/ drawing
- He messes about a lot - silly behaviour
- Very disruptives at times
Its been like it since he started school. We have seen a pediatrician, who confirmed that my son is healthy, no signs if any disorders.
I need some practical advice on how to correct it, please/