Publiceducatorconcerns
Publiceduca... asks:
Q:

Child with Special Needs

My question is Our son is Russian/American he is learning multiple language and culture our online virtual academy is having difficulty's in addressing this problem. Our son is in the 1st grade He can read small books, count 1-170, write numbers, add using tables, he can write words

The academy does not like how he pronounces words. We are looking a more individualized program that understands his language and Phonic adaptability interchangeable.

I have studied mathematics and sciences in college and passed course work in Calculus Computer Sciences. The mathematics in our program shows no consistency it jumps around examples learning to use negative numbers, multiple equations using adding and subtracting. Our son can use a math table chart and add using 1,2,3, and 4 going sequential and random mode. I feel that the way they present the material is not correct this is why I am looking for a more individualized approach.
In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school, Special needs

|