Mom66
Mom66 asks:
Q:

my child teacher humiliate him by making comments about his work in front of the class even taunted him to tell me so i can complain. is this allowed?

|
Acidburn
Acidburn writes:
the teacher has absolutely no right to humiliate or taunt your child.  This should be reported to the ministry of family services and the school board.

0
0
Sandra0129
Sandra0129 writes:
I had a problem like that with my child's teacher and I told her that this was mental abuse and it should not be happening in the classroom in front of me or anybody.  Because the teacher wouldn't like it if someone did them that way.  Therefore my answer to you is take it to the principal because that's what I did and I told the principal that this should not be happening in your school. And I also informed the principal if nothing is done then I will take this to the school board and let them handle this.  Sometimes as parents we have to fight for our children but show them how to fight a problem such as this one and others.   Children can be scared for life and this should not happen to your child or anybodies child.

0
0