parent6 asks:

how do i get my children out of district

the school they are currently attending is rapidly declining and has not met ayp yet...have recieved letters about another school yet its an hour one way is it possible to transfer to another county where the school is much closer and will be able to be active in school
In Topics: Choosing a school, State education standards
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely