Anonymous
Q:

How can I keep my children in their school when I live out of the area?

My two children attend a school now that I would love to keep them in, we now live out of that school area and I dont want to transfer them. We all  have established many relationships there with students and teachers.This is my daughter last yr there. Next year she will be home school,  she is also an ELL student and does not do well with change.How do I keep them attending there?

|
Hi, You'll need to find out the school district's policies with regards this situation. If enrollment is based on zoning that disqualifies your children from attendance at their current school, perhaps there are exceptions to the policy that would qualify them.

If you don't have the district's contact info handy (and if located in the U.S.), you can research it via SchoolFinder:
http://www.education.com/schoolfinder/

I'm also including below some additional resources you may find helpful for your family. Good luck!

1
0
Relle
Relle , Student writes:
Tell them what advatages they can have if they stay in school and also tell them the disadvantages of not attending school.

0
0