drewdrew
drewdrew asks:
Q:

can i see my childs progress report

In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school

|
Hi drewdrew,

Yes, of course you can! Usually progress reports are either mailed home, sent home with your child, or put online, but if your child's progress report didn't make its way into your hands, feel free to request it from the school directly. Contact your child's teacher and ask if it's available online, or if he or she can send you a copy.

To track down the school's contact information, you can use our Find a School feature. I'm including a link in the resource section below.

Alex

1
0
Half way through each quarter of school a progress report is sent home, which you must sign and return to the school.  At the end of each quarter a full report card is sent home, where you must sign and return to school.  Also, any time during the school year, you can arrange an appointment with your child's teacher to discuss their progress.  We are almost through the second quarter of this school year, you should have received 2 progress reports, 1 full report card and most certainly have met with the teacher at least once by now to discuss your child's progress.

1
0