MaryKr
MaryKr asks:
Q:

Could a chiropractor help my grandson's ear infections?

I have a grandson who will be four at the end of April.  When he was about 9 months old he had his first set of tubes inserted.  Then when he was 18 months old he had another set of tubes and his adenoids removed because he would breathe so loud that they thought this would help him.  His breathing was better after the adenoids were removed.  Now he again is experiencing ear infections and has been treated for allergies and it seems he has recurring ear infections.  Now has fluid on the ear again but is not infected.  I have heard from other parents that treatments by a chiropractor have been beneficial in eliminating ear infections.

Is there some truth to this?
In Topics: Medical problems

|

Nathan
Nathan writes:
Poor guy! My son also had to have tubes inserted because he had so many ear infections. Thankfully that helped. So we didn't ever have to try other things. I haven't heard about a chiropractor for ear infections, but it seems like a reasonable way to go since you have tried everything else. Good luck.

0
0