JazmineVigil
JazmineVigil asks:
Q:

What should you ask your classmates about cyberbullying when doing a project on whether it should be illegal?

In Topics: Cyber bullying

|

EdieRaether

Here is how I can help!   Rather than repeat myself, you can go to my website and download a complete report on what to do to stop it...and it is free.  
Read it over and let me know if you have any other questions.
Take care,
Edie    
It is the fastest and most dangerous form of bullying.   Will be speaking on it in Chicago to law enforcement so if you live there, let me know!!
0
0

graham
graham writes:
I assume you mean doing research on cyberbullying for your project. If this is the case than you could questions like:

"Have you ever been bullied online?"

"If yes, what did you do about it, who did you tell?"

"If yes, did the bullying stop? How did it get resolved?"

"Has anyone you know been bullied online?"

"If yes, what did they do about it? Who did they tell?"

"Hypothetically, if you were bullied, would you tell anyone about it?"

"Hypothetically, if you were bullied, would you be more or less likely to tell someone about it if you knew that the person doing the bullying could get in legal trouble?"

You could then get all the results, and look for patterns. Something like 42% percent of students I asked had been bullied online, and 89% had either been bullied, or knew someone who had.

Good luck.

1
0